Begin enhancing your Digital photography by calling or emailing today!
Learn digital photography at Cylburn Arboretum in this eight-hour workshop. It includes a complete day of hands-on instruction for beginners or intermediate level photographers. It will cover the camera, design, shooting and post-processing enhancements of Images as well as hands-on instruction. The workshop begins in Roger Miller’s studio/classroom, then moves Cylburn Arboretum in Baltimore. The instructors, Roger Miller and Jeffrey Wolk are seasoned Professionals.
To sign up please email:
Jeffrey Wolk firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (717) 993-5184 with:
- Phone Number
- Promo code (Cylburn2016)
Location: We will meet at 9 a.m. at: Roger Miller’s Photography Studio.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (required)
- Fully charged camera batteries
- 2 – 4 gigabytes of flash memory
- For Workshops in Annapolis – Valid Photo Identification (will be needed to get into certain areas and it good to have one anyway)
- Tripod (optional)
- Addition Lens (optional)
- Cable Release (optional)
What to wear if attending the optional portion of the workshop:
- Comfortable clothes appropriate for outdoors
- Comfortable shoes for walking around Baltimore or Annapolis