Learn digital photography and photograph Annapolis in this eight-hour workshop. It includes a complete day of hands-on instruction for beginners or intermediate level photographers. It will cover the camera, design, shooting and post-processing enhancements of Images as well as hands-on instruction. The workshop begins in Roger Miller’s studio/classroom, then moves to points of interest in Annapolis. The instructors, Roger Miller and Jeffrey Wolk are seasoned Professionals.
2017 Dates (We will continue to add new dates)
Time: From 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Workshop is limited to 12 attendees (keep in mind that the workshops will fill up quickly as the date approaches)
we will meet:
at 9 a.m. at 1411 Hollins St.Baltimore, MD 21223-2417
at 1 p.m. at Hard Bean Coffee & Book Sellers in Annapolis.
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (required)
- Fully charged camera batteries
- 2 – 4 gigabytes of flash memory
- For Workshops in Annapolis – Valid Photo Identification (will be needed to get into certain areas and it good to have one anyway)
- Tripod (optional)
- Addition Lens (optional)
- Cable Release (optional)
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothes appropriate for outdoors
- Comfortable shoes for walking around Annapolis