Attend this four-hour workshop to make the most of your digital photography. Get hands-on experience and learn how to use your digital camera to get the results you want. The workshop covers shooting in manual mode, shooting raw files, understanding the menus, and understanding white balance. We will also cover design and composition of your photographs to enhance your ability to capture images. Post processing of images will also be covered. We will simplify and demonstrate Lightroom and Photoshop.
Begin enhancing your Digital photography by calling or emailing today!
Extended 8 hour classes : $275*
* More than 50% discount is available!!!
Dates (We will continue to add new dates)
Join us for one of our 8 Hour Workshops and get actual field experience touring Annapolis or Baltimore for only $50 more**
**You must book this when you register for the workshop.**
Workshop is limited to 12 attendees (keep in mind that the workshops will fill up quickly as the date approaches)
We will meet at 9 a.m. at:
Please Email Jeffrey (Jeffrey Wolk email@example.com) with:
• Date you plan to attend (Choose a date that reflects the option you prefer)
• Voucher Number
• Phone Number
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (required)
- Fully charged camera batteries
- 2 – 4 gigabytes of flash memory
- For Workshops in Annapolis – Valid Photo Identification (will be needed to get into certain areas and it good to have one anyway)
- Tripod (optional)
- Addition Lens (optional)
- Cable Release (optional)
What to wear if attending the optional portion of the workshop:
- Comfortable clothes appropriate for outdoors
- Comfortable shoes for walking around Baltimore or Annapolis